Saturday, April 4, 2009

Six months of "Family" in the can!

Wow! What an amazing, stressful, chaotic, crazy and hopefully FUN shoot
we had for episodes 11 & 12! Yes, we shot them both in the same week, as it is another 2-part episode. Thanks to all the cast & crew for their
cheerful flexibility. There were so many strange circumstances, and so many
of them were sick with colds and flu, that given everything, I really think it went very
smoothly, and I so appreciate all of them being able to handle last minute
changes and crises with such professionalism and grace. Really. They are
all so GREAT to work with. It is not always this insane, but sometimes a
little insanity is exciting too, right?! But I am glad it’s
done.



The footage looks fantastic as always, thanks to all the cast & crew, and
we are in the process of getting some pickup shots. I will try to get
Episode #11 up on this Sunday as scheduled (website says the 5th but that is a typo), but this may be the first episode to be a day late. I hope all the viewers and fans will forgive me.



I never expected this web series lark to get so big and popular, and turn into such a full time job! At this 6-month mark, I am seriously sleep-deprived, and loving every hectic minute of it! Now if only I could figure out how to make some money at it! But we are always accepting donations to keep the costs down, so if you can help out with any amount, we'd sure appreciate it. Go to www.3dogpictures.com to find out how to donate. And t-shirts will be coming soon, so be sure to order those when you can. And then in the fall, the DVD, complete with special features, interviews, and bloopers will be available for sale. Hopefully you will all want to buy one! We would love it! THank you again to all the fans and viewers who give us a reason to keep making the show. Keep on tuning in. Cheers. :)

4 comments:

AMPro said...

I will definitely buy at least one DVD. I have all of about 6 DVDs in my collection, and I will gladly add the family to my very selective library.

Anita Wagner said...

Congrats Terisa, and thank you for all you are doing to tell our story and increase visibility and understanding of polyamory.

Miss Polyamory said...

Great idea! I like that we can download posters from your website; on the FAMILY page there is a link. Thanks for all you all do with the show. xo

Alan said...

On the donation page, could you put up a mailing address for checks?